Request a Donation
McCarter donates theater tickets to various 501(c) 3 organizations every year. Our standard donation includes two complimentary tickets to a McCarter Theater Series play.
- We can only provide one donation to an accepted organization within a season (September-July).
- We strive to be great community partners to neighboring organizations, selected organizations must be located within 20 miles from McCarter Theatre Center.
- Due to a conflict of interest, we are unable to donate to organizations with the following:
- Political affiliations
- Religious affiliations
- National organization affiliations
- An event that benefits a single person or family
- Due to the value of our donation, we are unable to donate tickets to the following event types:
- Tricky trays
- Door prizes
In general, we prefer educational arts-related organizations, but that does not guarantee a donation.
A McCarter staff member will be in touch via email to let you know of the status of your request at the end of each calendar month. Questions? Please email email@example.com.
How will I know if my organization will receive the requested donation?
A McCarter staff member will be in touch via email to let you know of the status of your request at the end of each calendar month.
If you can’t help my organization with a ticket donation, can we purchase tickets?
Certainly! We recommend you purchase a gift card by calling our Box Office at (609) 258-2787. Our box office opens daily at 10am.
We understand that there are numerous worthy causes and organizations with 501(c)3 status, and we will do our best to support, but due to the high volume of donation requests we receive, we cannot guarantee a ticket donation. Approvals are based on McCarter’s monthly capacity for giving.
Due to the high volume of requests we are unable to accept phone or email requests for donations, and cannot respond to follow-up inquiries made by anything outside of our official submission form.
If I want to request a donation by mail, who should I address the mailing to?
McCarter Theatre Center
ATTN: Development Ticket Donation Requests
91 University Place
Princeton, NJ 08540