Membership @ McCarter
Discounted Ticket Program
Our Membership program is the perfect way to save BIG on tickets at McCarter!
Memberships are ideal for people who like to see many shows but are looking for flexibility and savings. It’s also the perfect add-on to any McCarter subscription if you’re looking for savings on additional single tickets.
Become a Member by contacting the Ticket Office at 609.258.2787.
Members @ McCarter receive:
- Single memberships are $40 per person each season and every ticket after is only $40.
- Household memberships are $100 for a household (max. 6 people) each season and every ticket after is only $40 for family members over 35, and $20 for family members 35 and under.
- Young-At-Art Memberships (age 35 and under) are $25 per person each season and every ticket after is only $20. Plus, you can bring a friend along for just $40!
Members get early access to events all season long with priority ticket ordering before the general public (after subscribers).
Members choose what to see and when to see it! You’ll also receive:
- Ticket exchange privileges in advance of your scheduled performance. Your first exchange is free; each time thereafter is $5.
- Monthly member-exclusive emails to keep you “in the know” about upcoming events, McCarter happenings, and special member-only ticket offers.
The Fine Print
- Member tickets are subject to availability and may exclude certain events, such as McCarter’s Gala Benefit.
- For some performances, certain seating sections may not be discounted. Every effort will be made to provide as many excellent seating locations as possible.
- Membership discounts cannot be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- The membership ticket price is only valid for one ticket for the patron who purchases the membership.
- Tickets cannot be transferred.
- The membership fee is not a donation to McCarter and is not tax deductible.
- The membership fee is valid for one McCarter season, which spans September through June.
- Tickets for youths as part of a household membership are $20.
- Young-At-Art Members: A valid I.D. is required when picking up tickets. (School I.D. cards are accepted).