Membership @ McCarter
Discounted Ticket Program
The perfect way to save BIG on tickets at McCarter!
Ideal for people who like to see many shows but are looking for flexibility and savings. It’s also the perfect add-on to any McCarter subscription if you’re looking for savings on additional single tickets.
Call the Ticket Office at 609.258.2787
- Single plan is $40 per person for the season and every ticket after is only $40.
- Household plan is $100 for a household (max. 6 people) for the season and every ticket after is only $40 for family members over 35, and $20 for family members 35 and under.
- Young-At-Art plan (age 35 and under) are $25 per person for the season and every ticket after is only $20. Plus, you can bring a friend along for just $40!
Receive early access to events all season long with priority ticket ordering before the general public (after subscribers).
Choose what to see and when to see it! You’ll also receive:
- Ticket exchange privileges up to 24 hours in advance of your scheduled performance. Your first exchange is free; each time thereafter is $5.
The Fine Print
- Tickets are subject to availability and may exclude certain events, such as McCarter’s Gala Benefit.
- For some performances, certain seating sections may not be discounted. Every effort will be made to provide as many excellent seating locations as possible.
- Discounts cannot be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Ticket price is only valid for one ticket for the patron who purchases the plan.
- Tickets cannot be transferred.
- Initial fee is not a donation to McCarter and is not tax deductible.
- The initial fee is valid for one McCarter season, which spans September through June.
- Tickets for youths as part of a household plan are $20.
- For Young-At-Art: A valid I.D. is required when picking up tickets. (School I.D. cards are accepted).