With a heavy heart, we have made the decision to cancel all performances and events through June 30. Affected performances include:
- Sleuth (March 13 – 29)
- The Hot Sardines (March 14 – 15)
- The Peking Acrobats (March 31)
- The Refuge Plays (May 8 – June 7)
- A Bowie Celebration (April 2)
- The Hit Men (April 3)
- Cirque Éloize (April 4 – 5)
- David Sedaris (April 7)
- Dorrance Dance (April 9)
- Zakir Hussain Trio (April 11)
- Max Raabe and Palast Orchester (April 13)
- Arturo O’Farril and the Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra, with Stefon Harris + Blackout (April 17)
- Rosanne Cash (April 18)
- Pilobolus (April 22)
- McCarter’s 2020 Gala Concert featuring Michael Feinstein (April 25)
- Handel’s Rodelinda with the English Concert (May 5)
- Princeton Pops: The Art of the Movie Score (May 9)
- Underwater Bubble Show (May 10)
- Igor Levit, piano (May 13)
- Audra McDonald (May 16)
- Dark Star Orchestra (May 18)
- National Geographic Live (May 19)
- Chris Thile (May 21)
- Keb’ Mo’ (June 4)
- Air Play (June 6)
- Monica Bill Barnes and Company (June 11 – 13)
- Terence Blanchard featuring The E-Collective (June 12)
- Christian Sands Quartet (June 13)
- Jazzmeia Horn (June 19)
- Kurt Elling and Danilo Pérez (June 26)
- The Messenger Legacy (June 27)
If you are a ticket holder for any of these performances, a voucher for the value of your tickets will be placed on your McCarter Theatre Center account.
For our patrons' convenience and in order to manage call volume, we’ll be reaching out directly to ticket holders to discuss your options, including:
- Donating the value of your ticket as a tax-deductible contribution. Transferring your ticket to a donation supports McCarter during these uncertain times. Your support helps ensure the vitality of the arts now and into the future.
- Use your voucher to purchase tickets for upcoming performances in our upcoming 2020-2021 season.
If your child is enrolled in an After School class, a member of our Education team will reach out to discuss your options.
Thank you for your patience, support, and understanding as we weather this storm together. We very much look forward to the day when we can re-open our doors and, with your help, welcome everyone back for the magic and fellowship of live performance.